Mini Pro follows the functional compact design as usual, portable on the go. Feature with Qualcomm 3040 and Bluetooth 5.2, distinguished noise cancellation performance could reach the deepest of 35db, creating a highly immersive environment for work or entertainment. It also has transparency mode, switching with ease to amplify the sound the outside when needed.
Compact yet Powerful
Ample Bass along the Way
Featured with 10mm bio-diaphragm drivers and aptX-Adaptive decoding technology, Mini Pro automatically recognizes different scenes and determines the best operating mode (low-latency mode, high-bit rate mode, low-bit rate mode) to restore every detail of the sound.
Low Latency Game Mode
The game mode of Mini Pro decreases the headset delay as low as 60ms while the general delay is always 80ms. Sync the sound with your screen without the latency of all time.
Clearer Call on the Go.
Utilizing the CVC 8.0 call noise reduction from Qualcomm, Mini Pro filters the background call and enhances your voice presenting a flawless call experience.
Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Chipset: Qualcomm® QCC3040
Supported Bluetooth® Codec: SBC, aptX, aptX-Adaptive
Wireless Range: 33 ft
Single Earbud Weight: 4.97g
Charging Case with Earbuds: 37.5g
Control Type: Touch
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Battery Capacity: 300 mAH (Case)
Battery Capacity: 45*2 mAH(Earbuds)
Earbuds Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Charging Case Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Charging Port: USB-C
Playtime Time: 21 hours
What's in the Box
SOUNDPEATS Mini Pro True Wireless Earbuds
USB-C Charging Cable
2. Please put both earbuds back into the charging case to check the white light on the charging case flashes twice to make sure the earbuds in charging status.
3.With the case lid open, press and hold the charging case button for 10 seconds until the white light flashes 3 times, reset complete.
4.Close the case lid and reopen to activate the earbuds, then reconnect to your device.
2.Take earbud out of the case and press and hold the MFB for 1.5s to power them on manually. You will need wear earbud to get the tone“ Power on”.
3.Try to reset the earbuds.
2. Try to reset the earbuds
2. Try to reset the earbuds.
2. Please make sure the earbuds are correctly placed in the charging case, and the contactors on both the charging case and earbuds are clean. Please try to clean them with something like microfiber cloth.
1. One earbud has no sound, or both earbuds lost the sound.
2. The volume of one earbud is lower than the other.
2. Change other devices to see if the problem still happens.
3. Please try to gently clean off the screen with a little alcohol pad.
4. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Please do not mute the phone calls.
3. Please kindly adjust the volume through the earbuds and devices to see if it works better.
4. If you are using the earbuds with an Android phone, please check the settings to see if you have allowed both phone audio and media audio to be transmitted through the earbuds.
5.Please change other devices to see if it gets better.
6. Please adjust the earbuds when you wear and try to take one earbud out of your ears and hold them up to your mouth to see if it gets better.
2. Use a peice of clothing with a little alcohol to clean the screen.
3. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Check whether you have connected earbuds to another device before.
2) Please check if it happens when you use wifi or 4G/5G.
3) Please check if there is any obstacle or interference around you while using the headphones; Like Wireless remote control equipment, radar and so on, the Microwave oven will also affect the Bluetooth signal. Please also make sure the distance between earbuds and device is in 10m when there is no obstacles.
4) Please clear the pairing record and restart your phone to have a try.
5) Please try to reset the earbuds.
How to adjust the volume on the Mini Pro?
Volume - : Single tap the left MFB
Volume + : Single tap the right MFB
How to Enter / Exit Game Mode?
Triple tap the left MFB
How to activate Voice Assistant?
Triple tap the right MFB
What can we do if the Mini Pro does not fit for you?
Mini Pro is bean-shaped earbuds. We oofer three types of ear tips, including small, medium and large. You could pick the one that suits you best.
What is the waterproof of Mini Pro?
Mini Pro has IPX5 rating. They are not designed for swimming, showering, or exposure to pool or ocean water. Do not wear the earbuds in a sauna or steam room.
Outstanding product with a really good sound and functions! They are perfect for workouts and stay in my ears, which is a big thing for me. APTX Adaptive is a thing I can't miss anymore, the connection is quick without any issues, and sound in movies and games is good too, especially the big but not too big bass. The support was also very satisfying! I already own Soundpeats InEars, but can never have enough of them. Staying in China at the moment I could get a hold of them here. I ordered in the Soundpeat Webshop and they were out of stock. After a short email conversation, I decided to wait and had luck. Only one day after I got an email that my Mini Pro are on its way! Thanks for your support, stay safe and keep up the good work! Greetings from China
I am really impressed with the buds. They work great and have a "fun" tuning to them. Most music genres I have listened to sound good. Impressive detail for an affordable TWS bud. This is not in the league of a quality wired IEM, but it is not expected to be. For almost everyone, this is a very convenient way to carry your music with you. The case is really small, will fit in any pocket.
Also, great support from the Soundpeats team when I couldn't get the shipping address to load correctly on the website. They corrected it for me.
Headphones fire, only ANC and transparency does not work for 1 headphones, well, it's not exactly
Great packaging. Arrived in Canada in less than 3 weeks. Thank you!
Good headphones, I liked the sound, To the application, write who got how to connect Shumodav, and transparency work, which with the price became pisdes, wanted one more to buy but can not, bought for 3800